A Shout Out to Nick

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter

Hi guy!

We've got a spammer at the end of this thread:

https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=48683&view=unread#unread

Apparently you're the only one with power in that particular part of the Forum.

Hope that you're weathering the storm okay and that the donuts and cococolatta's hold out! (and shouldn't "donuts and cococolattas" be the next SSG assignment?)

Peace

Posted : 27/08/2011 1:04 pm
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

I'm thinking he'll write something about "Irene" in the style of "Eugene".

So far, David (and Marilyn) are closest to the center of the storm path. Stay safe!

Posted : 27/08/2011 2:51 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I was watching the news last night as they were tracking the storm and it looked like Virginia and Washington DC were taking a pretty big hit. I kept thinking about Nick being right in the middle of it. Hope everything's OK!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 28/08/2011 5:49 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Everything is fine here, thanks for wondering about me. We had to eat the donuts with powdered sugar inside, wind was too strong for them, but the jelly donuts we could eat on the porch. I'm glad we came home from Rehoboth a day early though.

Posted : 28/08/2011 7:02 pm
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

I passed a DD and the parking lot was full. I wondered...

All good here. Marilyn posts that they are OK. No word from David and Karen yet, but they may no have power restored.

Posted : 28/08/2011 7:49 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I'm glad everything's OK, Nick! Darn those powdered sugar donuts anyway!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 28/08/2011 8:08 pm
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter

All good. Power was out until just a short while ago. Can't wait to go outside in the light and see whether or not we have a road to drive up on.

Great to hear everyone's okay and thinking we should have went the Dunkin' Donuts' route, too!

Peace

Posted : 29/08/2011 2:13 am