Clear all

ssg-week 15-part number one!

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@blackswan)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Okay...I suppose I'm cheating a bit here, since I actually wrote the story--yeah, a short story, sort of, only not finished--and had the idea to make a song out of it, since that's sort of the assignment this week, but obviously I'm not going to post the whole thing, so here's what the storyline is mostly about:

A girl--after a call from a supernatural source--goes to an ancient building in the middle of the night despite the rain and carries nothing but her guitar in its black hard shell case with her. She waits silently, unmoving in the rain for that someone to show up. When he finally does she could only be amazed and doesn't want to understand him when he speaks because she wants to savor his perfection. At the same time she finds something dark and dangerous about him and don't dare to trust.

And that is about as far as I got, and actually I don't have a title in mind or what the creature is neither. I'm thinking vampire or angel type person, but I'm not sure.

I'm just hoping I did this right...

-Laura

Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member

Hi Laura

Sounds kinda spooky lots of opportunity for imagery and metaphor in this kind of story.  

Interesting to see how it will progress.

Good Stuff

Bob :)

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

ReplyQuote
(@denim_tonque)
Eminent Member

Good premise.
Was 'the call' actual or was she just drawn to the place?
It sounds a bit like the 'crossroads' scenario to me, sell your soul to play wicked guitar.  Is she attracted to him, or does he offer something?
Can't wait.

ReplyQuote
(@blackswan)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Thanks for the feedback! I actualy wasn't thinking of selling soul to play guitar thing, but thanks Denim for the idea, and now actually that's sort of what my song is about... 8)

-Laura

ReplyQuote