Skip to content
New to singing... C...

Notifications
Clear all

New to singing... Constructive feedback welcomed.

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@butterflypie)
Topic starter  

Please tell me what it is I'm doing wrong, and exactly how (in a simple way) to go about fixing it? Thank you! =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0QeT4xI2yA

(@hobson)
Noble Member

Hmmm. You have several videos on Youtube. I googled the name shown on the video and found that you have a website with posts going back years. Either the link isn't really you or you're looking for something else other than constructive criticism for a beginning singer. What is it?

Renee

ReplyQuote
(@butterflypie)
Topic starter  

Hmmm. You have several videos on Youtube. I googled the name shown on the video and found that you have a website with posts going back years. Either the link isn't really you or you're looking for something else other than constructive criticism for a beginning singer. What is it?

Which website is it...? I do have quite a few websites but none with the name shown, and none with me singing. I am looking for constructive criticism for a beginning singer. I've been singing all of my life but I just really started up. Never really been given any lessons, and I'm a horrible singer, so I consider myself a beginner.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

spam in a can

ReplyQuote
(@boxboy)
Noble Member

butterfly, the link in your original post is to a 2008 youtube video with 400K+ views.
Maybe you mucked up on the copy and paste front?

Don

ReplyQuote