Feedback welcomed - New song Wolf

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

This is an original my daughter just wrote and recorded with her band Vega.

I hope this link works. The name of the song is Wolf. It's the first on the list.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=798024

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

(@mistermikev)
Eminent Member

wow, 6 pages of silliness for "do you think hendrix is good or bad" and zero responses to someone actually posting music... I guess we can chalk that up to this being a guitar forum and no apparent guitar in the track you posted.
anywho, very well produced. voice is on pitch and has nice tone - who could ask for more.
not my genre but I can appreciate.

ReplyQuote
(@morbe)

Alternative is one of my favourite Genres. I will have to agree with mistermikv, Singing was very well. However I too had some issues with the music it was sung to. In the beginning there is this effect, and it never lowered in volume to allow the singers voice to shine. It tended to drown out the vocals in my opinion. I would have loved to hear more traditional instruments like guitar, bass etc also, But as an "Industrial" genre of music it was very well put together. Great Job!

Ibanez Hollowbody
1993 Fender Standard
1981 Fender Super Reverb
Fender Super Champ
Peavey Delta Blues 210

"If I live this life and can only bring happiness to one person then I've made a difference, even if that one person is me."

ReplyQuote