Notifications
Clear all

Excercises to Become a Better Vocalist?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@edslocklear)
Topic starter  

As I have said before, I am learning guitar for my personal project for school. I want to try playing all parts of the song "You're Gonna Lose That Girl" by the Beatles, including guitar, bass, vocals, and drums. This is not part of my project necessarily, I just want to find out if I am capable of this (I already know the drumming). Anyways, I don't exactly have a nice sounding voice, but I would like to change that. If you have any excercises that can help, please share them. Thanks!

"At the end of the day, I can end up just totally wacky, because I've made mountains out of molehills. With meditation, I can keep them as molehills" -Ringo Starr

(@flyaboveothers)

scales and breathing exercises.

ReplyQuote
(@nethanpaul)
Eminent Member

Of course exercises help us to become a better vocalist. But you have to know your range first. There are some breathing exercises, like long breath in & breath out. You can have a little bit warm water on your throught. Learn to recognize the proper pitch.

ReplyQuote
(@ameliar)

Hi,

check out JacobsVocal Academy youtube channel. I have tried his exercises and I have seen progress.  

ReplyQuote