Comment my singing thx so much

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@trazy)
Topic starter  

https://soundcloud.com/crazytracy-liu/settle-down

(@alangreen)

You should work on your breathing and voice projection; and there were times when you struggled to hold the melody without an instrumental reference sound to keep you in tune.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@trazy)
Topic starter  

Thanks for pointing them out :)

ReplyQuote
(@trazy)
Topic starter  

Was the out of tune problem very serious? Is it that I just need some music to help me or it is a major problem that I need to work on? Because many months before I asked for some advices on my singing and people said I was seriously out of tune so I tried work on that but not sure if i have gotten better

ReplyQuote
(@trazy)
Topic starter  

no wait they said i was very pitchy, not out of tune

ReplyQuote
(@von_duke)

no wait they said i was very pitchy, not out of tune
That generally means the same thing to most people. I would recommend playing a synth and work on singing one note at a time very straight. You could also play a very simple melody on the synth and sing those notes. Play it and sing it very slowly. A technique I used was recording my vocals and pitch correcting them to sound robotic. Then I go back and work on the melody I need to work on by singing along to the pitch corrected part. It will help train. Most importantly focus your mind. That helps me the most.

Guitar Lessons Seattle

ReplyQuote