Skip to content
Blues Guitar Secret...

Notifications
Clear all

Blues Guitar Secrets - anyone order this ?

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jcarndt)
Topic starter  

Last week there was a mass e-mailing to newsletter subscribers pushing this course.
Just wondering howmany/if any ordered this. I clicked on the link to check it out. Looked interesting, but it seems like every one and their brother has a "guitar secrets" video now. Besides, when I filled out the info for the four free lessons by e-mail, to test drive this thing, I got no replies. And I filled out the form several times over a period of days.
So in my usual cynical fashion, I figured if they couldn't handle a simple e-mail, I wasn't going to bite.

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

there are no secrets

ReplyQuote
(@jcarndt)
Topic starter  

I realize there are no secrets. thats why I was kind of surprised to get the e-mail from Paul Hacket, talking this thing up like it was the best thing to come along since Mel Bay. I'm not an idiot. I know this site does not pay for itself and I can only assume that it was a paid advertisement for the course. I would rather just have Mr. Hackett ask me for money.

ReplyQuote
(@jcarndt)
Topic starter  

So I guess it's safe to say no one has bought this?

Just wondering why this was moved to the "reviews forum" ? I'm not reviewing it, I'm asking weather anyone purchased it, that's all.

ReplyQuote
(@ldavis04)
Reputable Member

I recall seeing the email from Paul Hackett...it was sent to all guitar noise members I believe. I didn't buy it either.....

I may grow old, but I'll never grow up.

ReplyQuote