Skip to content
What do you think o...

Notifications
Clear all

What do you think of all graphite acoustic guitars?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@gchord)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I've seen a pretty cool looking all graphite acoustic guitar,with a soundhole design similar to a Tacoma Chief or a McPherson. They ask $1000 for it brand new.I'm thinking that this guitar will last me the rest of my life.No set up ever required.sounds and plays well. It's not a Rain Song,but made out of the same material.I've never heard it plugged in,but it has a Fishman EQ,so it's bound to sound great thru a PA.Would any of you consider getting one of these,or are you pretty tradional when it comes to acoustics? I'm looking at things like no set up,and easy maintence here. What do you all think?

(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I have a CA COT and I love it. Great sound.

ReplyQuote
(@unimogbert)
Estimable Member

I have a CA Cargo. Very handy, sounds pretty good and travels easily.

And a CA GXi. Awesome bass and sustain. Love it. And I'd be willing to leave it in the trunk of my car if necessary.

I also like that they use stainless steel fret wire. No concerns for wearing down frets with use.

Some people really don't like the sound of these guitars. To each his own.

Unimogbert
(indeterminate, er, intermediate fingerstyle acoustic)

ReplyQuote
(@hobson)
Noble Member

From personal experience, I know nothing. However, you might want to take a look at this thread on another forum:

http://www.acousticguitar.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=029550;p=1

Renee

ReplyQuote