Clear all

Alice Cooper

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@kblake)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Went and seen Alice Cooper here in Sydney a few nights ago, man what a concert he was brilliant.
He certainly gives you your moneys worth.. He certainly beats a bloke standing at the mic playing and singing..

I have been an Alice fan since the early 70's (ughh) and even though he comes to Australia fairly regular I have never seem him play before, but I will go see him again for sure....

Wish I could get a game of golf with him lol...

Keith

I know a little bit about a lot of things, but not a lot about anything...
Looking for people to jam with in Sydney Oz.......

(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Saw that show in Buffalo NY this past August 26th. Alice gets around! Yes, it was a good show. Love the giant monster during Feed My Frankenstien.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@notes_norton)
Noble Member

Alice Cooper is musical theater.

There is nothing wrong with someone standing at a mic and singing, and on the other hand, there is nothing wrong with musical theater either.

Tony Bennett does a great job of standing at a mic, and Alice Cooper (Vincent Furnier) does a great job at musical theater.

Many others do a good job at either.

It's like shrimp and lobster, either makes a good meal but the meals are different.

Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton

Owner, Norton Music http://www.nortonmusic.com Add-on Styles for Band-in-a-Box and Microsoft SongSmith

The Sophisticats http://www.s-cats.com >^. .^< >^. .^<

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

Alice Cooper has a daily radio show on Planet Rock too - starts at 9:00 pm

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@kblake)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Alice Cooper is musical theater.

There is nothing wrong with someone standing at a mic and singing, and on the other hand, there is nothing wrong with musical theater either.

Tony Bennett does a great job of standing at a mic, and Alice Cooper (Vincent Furnier) does a great job at musical theater.

Many others do a good job at either.

It's like shrimp and lobster, either makes a good meal but the meals are different.

Notes
I wasn't bagging blokes standing at the mic singing.... Just Alice was different.
Don't take things so literally sshhheezzzzzz

I know a little bit about a lot of things, but not a lot about anything...
Looking for people to jam with in Sydney Oz.......

ReplyQuote
(@neztok)
Estimable Member

I like the lyrics:

Well we got no class
And we got no principles

ReplyQuote
(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member

What I like about Alice Cooper is he is so down to earth and has a good sense of humour about himself, he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. Just take his brilliant appearance in Waynes World, I just hope that is exactly what he is like in real life :lol:

together we stand, divided we fall..........

ReplyQuote