Clear all

the household gods - pics from first show

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@marvelousoptimist)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Here's a few pics from our first show.... Thought a few folks might want to have a look. -marv

Roland- guitar, Me- bass/vocals, Nick - Drums, Jaime- keys/backing vocals

Andrew Delaney & The Horse You Rode In On ---> http://www.myspace.com/andrewdelaney

You can and should buy my album "Scoundrels!" in mp3 format on amazon.com or iTunes etc...

Posted : 25/08/2004 8:19 am
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Nice Pix!

But how was the show? Crowd? Dancin? Bar fights?

-Laz

Posted : 25/08/2004 4:08 pm
(@marvelousoptimist)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I had sorta mentioned it in my fisr tpost on the subject.. I probably should have put these pics in that thread.. oops.. oh well.. here's the report i put up ther ethough.

"The show was great! We had some technical problems and I accidently switched two songs on the setlist which threw us all a bit. Our keybaord player was in the hospital with stomach flu the previous day and really had no business being out of bed.. let alone being on stage.. but she did beautifully. Our drummer smashed a knuckle on a missed rimshot early in the set but still soldiered on like a pro (a bleeding pro.. but a pro nonetheless). I'm so impressed with the guys right now. I really owe the whole show to them for being so professional.

A great deal of our friends and family were in attendence and they all gave us a great amount of praise as well.. there are two video recordings that were made by different folks there.. so hopefully I'll get some clips off of those to share soon.

The guy who runs the club approached us immediately afterwards and invited us back again. Probably playing in a better slot as well. So mission accomplished. We got a second gig.... I'll put that info up as soon as I know it.

-marv"

Andrew Delaney & The Horse You Rode In On ---> http://www.myspace.com/andrewdelaney

You can and should buy my album "Scoundrels!" in mp3 format on amazon.com or iTunes etc...

Posted : 25/08/2004 5:59 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

And I seem to remember you making some joke about me - in a platonic sence!

:lol:

Laz it was one hell of a show and you missed it!

Posted : 08/09/2004 1:42 pm
 Pup
(@pup)
Estimable Member

the keyboard player is a HOTTIE! :twisted:

Posted : 09/09/2004 9:07 pm
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

the keyboard player is a HOTTIE! :twisted:

That took a lot longer than I predicted: Whoever had 15 days wins the pool. :wink:

-=tension & release=-

Posted : 09/09/2004 9:38 pm
(@marvelousoptimist)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hahaha... Jaime is pretty cute... Poor girl was sick as a dog that night though. She was actually planning to go on wearing what amounts to slightly altered lingerie.. but her stomach was so bad off that she didnt want to wear anything tight.... haha...

-marv

Posted : 10/09/2004 1:53 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

The bass player is pretty hot too........ :wink:

Posted : 10/09/2004 2:10 pm