Clear all

Her ordeal is over

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@moonrider)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I haven't been a regular participant here in the last year or so.

In the last year I've been pretty focused on supporting my wife in her battle with lung cancer. Unfortunately, she lost that battle this past Friday. I'll miss her terribly, but the alternative is having to watch her fight that terrible, devouring pain and her visible agony as she begged us to "Make it stop!"

As I put myself back together I'll probably hang around more to fill up all this free time I suddenly have . . .

See ya soon.

Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation

Posted : 17/08/2014 4:07 pm
(@alangreen)

Our utmost sympathy at this sad time. There is nothing we can say that will make it any easier for you, but we're here when you're ready.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 17/08/2014 5:16 pm
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

My condolences, cancer is a cruel disease that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

Posted : 18/08/2014 7:06 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

My condolences. And sorry for the delay in reply, I'm not very active lately.

Posted : 15/09/2014 7:17 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

My belated condolences and sympathies. Sad times, indeed. I hope you're doing well, all things considered, and apologize for not seeing this until now.

Best wishes to you, your family and friends.

-Roy

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 09/10/2014 8:55 pm
(@moonrider)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Your condolences are greatly appreciated. :)

Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation

Posted : 10/10/2014 6:51 pm