Clear all

Hello Again!

9 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@blueline)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Hey guys and girls! How has everyone been? I can't remember the last time I logged on and I've been thinking about good ol' GN for quite some time now. Thought I'd stop by and say hello. Boy, do I have some stories to share with you all! Hope to hear from you.

Cheers!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 02/04/2012 3:57 am
(@alangreen)

Your last post was made on 6 September 2010. Welcome back.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 02/04/2012 5:26 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Welcome back!

Posted : 02/04/2012 12:23 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Thanks Alan and Nuno! Good to be back.

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 02/04/2012 11:09 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Wow, you have been away for a while! Good to hear from you!

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 03/04/2012 8:22 am
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

Welcome back! You've been missed. I don't know how many times I thought "I should email blueline and see how things are going", but I'm just a procrastinator.

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 04/04/2012 6:34 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Hi Matt, glad to see you kicking about. Ever open up that club you were thinking about?

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 04/04/2012 8:20 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Welcome back, Matt!
Boy, do I have some stories to share with you all!

Tapping foot impatiently.....waiting......waiting......still waiting.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 04/04/2012 8:42 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Thanks all for the warm wishes. Roy, I have not opened the club yet but I am still interested in doing so. As you know ,the economy is still recovering, so I decided to wait. Hmm, what can I share with you to to alleviate Vic's tapping foot? I was recently asked to become a music columnist for a new online magazine. It seems like a good group of people. We've had a few meetings so far and things seem to be moving along nicely. I'm really looking forward to this. It comes at a good time for me. It will allow me to stretch my wings a bit and write about what I love most.

Believe it or not, I'm still looking for work! I've been working with a friend in construction trying to make ends meet and took a position in Real Estate as well. (Studied for my license and passed!) Things are starting to get better on the job front (I'm an IT Project manager and Business Analyst) in that I've been getting more interviews. So I'm very hopeful about that.

JW- I often think about you as well. When I listen to that little bit of music I sent you, I get angry at myself for not finishing it with you or following up. In my defense though, at that time I was selling my house and was under a lot of pressure. (Yes, I lost my house. Sold it- but still not happy about that.)

Anyways, feels good to be back at GN. I have missed you guys!

Posted : 06/04/2012 2:57 am