Clear all

Check in, been a while

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@sgincyqx)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hey guys. Vic suggested I check in, and I'm pleasantly surprised at the amount of you I remember from when I was active often on here.

I'm playing still, mostly rhythm guitar, usually along with singing and drinking. As far as everything else goes, I'm training in air traffic control now and posing as a powerlifter 8) :lol: . The tendon repair in my hand never really did heal properly so I'm restricted in moving my fretting hand, which makes playing interesting, but I get around it. My electric lead playing is more or less a thing of the past though.

How are you guys doing? Hope you're all well.

Ewan McGregor: I said, "Eve, I want you to look after my wedding ring while I'm away," and she started to cry and I said, "Eve. Eve, I can't wear my ring or I won't get laid on the trip!"

Posted : 31/12/2013 12:19 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Welcome back :)

Posted : 31/12/2013 1:33 pm
(@darth-ordinary)
Reputable Member

Yes, checking in too- another lapsed member. Seems Vic is the driving force to get the forum back to life!

Gordon Smith GS1.5-40 Marshall VS65R

Posted : 31/12/2013 4:14 pm
(@sgincyqx)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Sounds like it. I do miss the social aspect at this place for sure.

Ewan McGregor: I said, "Eve, I want you to look after my wedding ring while I'm away," and she started to cry and I said, "Eve. Eve, I can't wear my ring or I won't get laid on the trip!"

Posted : 31/12/2013 7:21 pm