Clear all

April Fools Jam

51 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@wattsiepoops)
Reputable Member

Absolutely Roy!!

Tis sad! Must be all this Icelandic volcanic ash thats desending on the UK slowing things down.

Chris

You have no idea :)

David Watts
Takamine G-Series - £229
Fender STD American Telecaster (Cola Red) - £849
Vox 15watt AMP (Valve pre amp) - £129
Acoustic/Electric Rhythm and Lead (Occasionally) Southport Elim Youth Band
Former Aftershock 24/7 Rhythm Guitarist (Band split)

Posted : 20/04/2010 8:31 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Wow, that's funny. My boss told me that there's been totally blue skies there yesterday. Was he lieing to me again? :evil:

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 20/04/2010 9:48 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

What, you want weather reports now? Bright blue skies with fluffy white cumulonimbus looking out my window - temperature 48F, or 8C, wind speed Approx 15mph. Or to put it another way.....cloudy with a chance of meatballs later.

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 20/04/2010 1:16 pm
(@scrybe)
Famed Member
Topic starter

No pics, I'm afraid (we were too busy playing our geetars...)

Played some Reliant K, Sweet Home Alabama, some Jeff Buckley, Summertime, Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay, and a bunch of other stuff.

See next jam thread tho, if people come I promise I'll charge me camera and wotnot! :P

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

Posted : 20/04/2010 1:51 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Sounds like you didn't play much I actually know - but then again I've learned a whole bunch of new songs at both previous Merseyside Jams!

I look forward to the next one - glad you've changed the date from May 18 to TBC, cos I'm off to Gretna Green that weekend for a wedding! And yes, I will be taking a guitar - rule one, if I'm away from home for more than 24 hours, I AM taking a guitar!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 20/04/2010 9:56 pm
(@scrybe)
Famed Member
Topic starter

I take me axe even if I'm just away for 24 hours.... :note1: :note2: :note2: :note2: :note1:

Now, get onto Darth and fix a date with him - any weekend is good with me. :mrgreen:

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

Posted : 20/04/2010 11:15 pm
Page 4 / 4