Clear all

Returning Improvement

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@wattsiepoops)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hey guys. After a long absence i am back! Hold the applause please, autographs will be signed at a later date.

But seriously. Taking into account what i learned from this forum, which believe me was a lot, I have improved vastly. My electrical guitar skills have improved so much that i play lead oe electric rhythm in my churches full worship band, and that was hard. But an even better accomplishment. My acoustic skills have improved so vastly that i have become the front man, the leader, and co-ordinator of the youth band from church. And im loving every minute of it. Cheers for the help guys!

David x

David Watts
Takamine G-Series - £229
Fender STD American Telecaster (Cola Red) - £849
Vox 15watt AMP (Valve pre amp) - £129
Acoustic/Electric Rhythm and Lead (Occasionally) Southport Elim Youth Band
Former Aftershock 24/7 Rhythm Guitarist (Band split)

Posted : 11/10/2008 9:04 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Welcome back! 8)

Posted : 11/10/2008 10:57 am
(@jackss565)
Reputable Member

WElcome BAck

Posted : 13/10/2008 7:06 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome back & congrats! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 15/10/2008 10:27 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Congrats and Welcome to GN !

Posted : 16/10/2008 9:23 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Good for you David! Shame we never quite managed a UK get together this year, but hey, there's always next year - and at least you'll be legally old enough to have a drink!

Here's a song in your honour.....David Watts...I voted for an MP of the same name last year! (St Helens North)

All the best...

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 19/10/2008 12:21 am
(@wattsiepoops)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I love the song. It was my brother's theme tune for a game he did not long ago, which was a laugh, He is my older brother and he wasnt happy. But thanks for all the welcomes, and yeah, we have to get that UK get together sorted.

David

PS... Vic, you only voted for David Watts in st helens because the name has POWER and AUTHORITY and AWESOMNESS linked in with it subliminally :wink:

David Watts
Takamine G-Series - £229
Fender STD American Telecaster (Cola Red) - £849
Vox 15watt AMP (Valve pre amp) - £129
Acoustic/Electric Rhythm and Lead (Occasionally) Southport Elim Youth Band
Former Aftershock 24/7 Rhythm Guitarist (Band split)

Posted : 20/10/2008 11:23 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome back to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 10/11/2008 7:57 am