Notifications
Clear all

hello, a coder-guitarist is here

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@fachords)
Topic starter

Hello, I'm Gianca from Italy, I'm a guitarist and also a coder.
I developed a free web software application for learning the scales of the guitar. It runs on your browser and has audio functionality. I hope it could be useful to someone.

If you wanna try, google for fachords guitar scale suggester.

I hope this is not considered as spam, I built the application for me and I like to share it with others. Thank you.

Posted : 24/04/2013 8:28 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to the forum.

I see you haven't posted since this post.

We hope you come back and become part of the group.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 26/06/2013 2:53 am
(@fachords)
Topic starter

Hello Bish,

thank you for your welcome!

Actually nobody answered to my introduction, so my self-esteem dropped and I decided to stop posting....eh eh just kidding!!!
thank you again, see you!

Gianca

Posted : 04/09/2013 2:17 pm
(@guitaringenuity)
Eminent Member

Hi Coder-Guitarist,

I just read your introductory post. Well, first of all, welcome. I am relatively new here, too. But I can assure you, you're at the right place. The folks here are awesome and very knowledgeable.

I am very interested in Fachords Guitar Scale Suggester. I will have a closer look at your tool later today and then provide you with some feedback. And I could also possibly write a review and post in on my website GuitarIngenuity.com

Let's stay in touch...see you around.

Ulrich

Free Lifetime Access to the Guitar-Video Chordbank: http://guitaringenuity.com/squeeze1/
My Online Beginners Guitar Course: http://guitaringenuity.com/guitar-courses/beginners-guitar-course
(Coupons for Guitar Noise Members available - please PM me)

Posted : 06/09/2013 11:03 am
(@fachords)
Topic starter

Hi Coder-Guitarist,

I just read your introductory post. Well, first of all, welcome. I am relatively new here, too. But I can assure you, you're at the right place. The folks here are awesome and very knowledgeable.

I am very interested in Fachords Guitar Scale Suggester. I will have a closer look at your tool later today and then provide you with some feedback. And I could also possibly write a review and post in on my website GuitarIngenuity.com

Let's stay in touch...see you around.

Ulrich

Hello Urlich! thank you
actually now on my website there are also other tools for guitar learning (fretboard game, ear training, backing tracks, and so on). I mainly developed these tools for my guitar practice, and then I liked to share them. So if you are interested in, or you liked it, feel you free to spread it (and of course to use it, if you need)! I hope they could help other guitar players. Thank you again, see you on the web :-)

Posted : 09/09/2013 6:19 am