Hello

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@tmarius)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hello everyone

My name is Tom Marius, i have been playing guitar for about 6 years. My fav style is electric blues and i love listening to clapton, hendrix, beck, bb king amongs others. My dream guitar would definetely have to be a Tele, just love the look and sound of them. I used to play in a band and played a few gigs but we broke up now however i still get to jam every now and then, playing with others is something i really relish! Anyway thats about all from me, I look forward to talking to you all soon!

Tom

Posted : 27/04/2008 9:16 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hello Tom, and welcome to GN from the other side of the border!

My dream guitar was a tele - till I stopped dreaming and bought one. I've hardly put it down since.

Keep playing those blues, and keep jamming!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 27/04/2008 10:10 am
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Welcome Aboard! :)

Posted : 27/04/2008 11:21 am
(@tmarius)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks both for the reply!

PS. Vic: hopefully by the end of the year i will have one, depending on how favorably the income gods look down on me! :) Lucky you, i bet it plays and sounds like a dream!

Tom

Posted : 27/04/2008 11:25 am
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Welcome!

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 27/04/2008 11:40 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Tom! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 27/04/2008 2:36 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Hey Tom, Welcome to GN. Enjoy your stay..!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 30/04/2008 1:19 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 30/04/2008 4:59 pm