Forum

Please Help connect...

Notifications
Clear all

Please Help connecting Roland GR-55, Presonus 1810 studio,TcHelicon Voicelive play electric, Digitech Trio +, and Behri  

RSS

(@pcsolutionsx)
01/04/2019 3:18 pm  

Please Help connecting Roland GR-55, Presonus 1810 studio,TcHelicon Voicelive play electric, Digitech Trio +, and
Behringer Europort PPA500BT PA System.

I havent a clue where in the chain to put these components. What should be connect to what, inputs, outputs, fx send and returns.

Roland GR-55 - this is what I want the guitar to use for FX and Midi Sounds. The Guitar has gk3 pickup and 8 pin Connector for the gr-55.

TcHelicon Voicelive play electric - I would assume the mics have to go in here first. The guitar has to control the key the vocal harmonys are in so that I assume has to also go in here first. I do not want to use this for guitar FX most of the time.

Digitech Trio + - This should be connected somewhere in the chain.

Digitech Harmony Man

Europort PPA500BT PA System - This has bluetooth in but NO OUTPUTS. This works well as a studio monitor. I think if the computer uses this to monitor it will bypass the presonus

Presonus 1810 studio - The usb connection to the computer. has mic, guitar and regular line ins. I want to record on my computer using this and DAW programs.

Peavey vyper pro 100

Are you on the list? Join for free

Never miss another Guitar Noise lesson again.