Clear all

sunburst strat with maple neck..am dlx strat

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@gabrial)
Topic starter  

Hello everyone,,
man it is to me heaven...it IS to me THE electric guitar...i know the rosewood/maple debate is old and tired...and i was a rosewood guy my whole life until last year when i bought a maple board fender Strat...i have to testify, there is nothing else like it...it is so comfy smooth and fast...plus i love the fact that if you see old ones you can look and study how that person played...were they a rythm player, a shredder, a surf monster, a punk rock power chord king?...with a maple board you can actually feel AND see the history of the guitar...but first and foremost the satin finish feel of my am dlx. strat is just heaven...sometimes alls i have to do is look at it and i get a smile...the sunburst/maple look is just soo , so rock n roll...so classic...and the modern dlx neck feels so spectacular...i highly recommend trying one out...i have waited many years to finally afford an american made electric guitar and i am so happy i did wait and get this particular one...the range of tones is so wide...man i'm in love!...truly fender's top of the line production strat...2 nd (and a totally different animal but quite equal quality wise) would have to be the AV's....and the american series is nothing to sneeze at either...i think fender are doing a really great job after the much maligned 80's and 70's...helll it's even an improvement over most of the 90's!

mobdro lucky patcher kodi