Clear all

Schecter Omen 6

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@fiberoptik)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Anyone here spend any time with the schecter omen 6?? Im out looking for a nice unique guitar and the Schecter looks fantastic. Im basically interested in how it sounds clean and how it does for solo work. I know it can lay out the crunches...

(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Its a decent guitar for the money... dont know about clean sounds though... I was running it through a mesa. :roll: again, it plays pretty well for the money

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

I've played Schecters before but not the Omen 6. Schecter makes an excellent guitar, the quality is very good at a very reasonable price.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@spacedog03)
Estimable Member

I have one and like it, though I'm not too qualified to do comparisons because as of yet I haven't really played many different guitars. I've been told by folks that know more than me that they are good buys for the price range. One of the regulars on these boards, twisted fingers, has or had one I'm pretty sure and I remember him saying he was pleased with it. but maybe if he sees this he'll elaborate...
(I think the Schecters are all very attractive too. Nice guitars.) 8)

ReplyQuote
 TimL
(@timl)
Eminent Member

Anyone here spend any time with the schecter omen 6?? Im out looking for a nice unique guitar and the Schecter looks fantastic. Im basically interested in how it sounds clean and how it does for solo work. I know it can lay out the crunches...

About three months ago I went to Guitar Center to look at the Omen6, but brought home a C1 Plus instead. I tried two Omen6's but the tone wasn't right (for me), the C1 Plus I tried out was exactly what I was looking for. Haven't regretted it for a second.

Until I can afford a PRS CU24, this will have to do. :D

ReplyQuote