Guitar Pro

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Anyone know if the demo stops working after awhile. I tried to play some songs over the weekend and all it's playing is one bar and then stops.

The trial period ended awhile ago but it still was letting me play songs.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

No, it will always be useable, you'll just keep those annoying pop-up screens. Re-installing the demo might work...

ReplyQuote
(@clideguitar)
Reputable Member

There is setting to keep replaying the BAR - you must have turned that on - looks like a LOOP.

BJ

ReplyQuote
(@omega)
Estimable Member

I can't remember, but isn't there a drop down menu by the play button...does that have an option to play just the bar?

Somnium Dulcis.

ReplyQuote
(@call_me_kido)
Estimable Member

Just the repeat function. I never understood the methadology behind allowing people to consider using GP after the trial ended. Im gratefull that they did, but I still find it odd.

Since the print capacities are disabled I suppose that puts a hinder on its uses, but if you play in front of your comp anyway I guess it wouldnt matter.

When GP4 came out I just paid for it. I could have cracked it or pirated a key, but the developers deserve our support for a quality product.

Kido

ReplyQuote
(@omega)
Estimable Member

Also, with the trial you can only save so many bars(24?), so its not really very good for tabbing up your own stuff.

Somnium Dulcis.

ReplyQuote