Clear all

Drum Machine

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@mattypretends116)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Probably a stupid question, but drum machines need a speaker out, right? There's no internal speaker for standalone use, corrent? I want to spice up my metronome practicing, and was thinking of getting a drum unit, but not if I need to get speakers and all that stuff. If I have to run it through my computer, which I don't want to do since I practice in a different room than my PC, I might just use hammerhead...

-Matt

"Contrary to popular belief, Clapton is NOT God. The prospect that he is God probably had a large hand in driving him to drugs and booze. Thanks everyone."

-Guitar World :lol:

(@demoetc)
Noble Member

Some guitar/bass amps have a Line In or CD input that you could plug the thing into. Or some have a headphone output. You might also be able to play it through a stereo if the system has inputs you can use.

ReplyQuote
(@mattypretends116)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Yes, my practice amp has a line in, wasn't sure if they were made to go through those. Makes perfect sense, but you never know I guess :roll:

"Contrary to popular belief, Clapton is NOT God. The prospect that he is God probably had a large hand in driving him to drugs and booze. Thanks everyone."

-Guitar World :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

I run my drum machine thru amps. I have an old beater that I use special for the drum.
I ran it with a delay pedal in line. now that added some spice. try it.

of course you wont be able to play gyuitar and fiddle with the delay at the same time. I really liked having that delay in line.

also works for vocals. wild stuff.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote