Notifications
Clear all

Podcast Notes

82 Posts
32 Users
0 Likes
59.1 K Views
(@judymathes)

I just joined the forum but I have "The Complete Idiots Guide to Guitar" and have been listening to some of the Podcasts. What a great way to relearn guitar! Unfortunately, I am a visual learner so I can't remember the information in the Podcasts. The Notes will be a great help to me. Thank you in advance. My email is [email protected]

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Hi Judy

I just sent off the Podcast notes. Let me know if you don't get them.

And always feel free to post any questions you may have hear or simply email me directly. And also, thank you very much for getting "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Guitar." You should also feel free to email any questions you may have about that, too.

Looking forward to seeing you around here on the Guitar Noise Forum pages.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@judymathes)

I received the Podcast notes. They will really help me. Thank you very much!

ReplyQuote
(@cjdave)
Eminent Member

If the notes are still available I would love to have a copy. Going thru the podcast I loose me place the notes would be a great help to me. Thanks David.
[email protected]

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Hi there

Sorry to not get back to you sooner. I've been without a computer for much of the last week-and-a-half so I've way behind in correspondence. Please let me know that you got them okay.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@cjdave)
Eminent Member

Thank you so much. I'm having trouble downloading on my iPhone I guess I'll have to get the dust off of the laptop and get it there. I will let you know as soon as I get it out. Thank you so much for your time and energy to do this it is a wonderful for all of us. Thanks David

ReplyQuote
(@rum-runner)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Folks-

Been a long time since I've been on this forum. Hadn't done much with the guitar lately but have recently decided to get back into it. So I came back to Guitar Noise after a long absence to see what was going on and noticed how so many people apparently have found the podcast notes I created a few years back to be so helpful. I'm glad.

I've noticed that a few more podcasts had been added to the original series since I left. Are there 29 now? I think my notes, at least the file I have on my computer, goes up to 27. I'll gladly work on adding the remaining two so as to make a complete set. It may be a little while before I get to it, but I promise I will.

I've recently opened back up David's "Complete Idiot's Guide to Guitar," which I bought several years agp. There is a lot of stuff in there as far as different techniques, particularly ones that I can apply on the acoustic guitar while singing and playing songs. With so much in there, I'm trying to figure out how to best use the book to learn some of these things and at the same time apply them into songs that I play.

Was wondering if there were enough other people on the forum who use the book whether it might be a good idea to have a discussion topic about how we are all using and applying it.

Mike

Regards,

Mike

"Growing Older But Not UP!"

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6