Clear all

Podcast Notes

82 Posts
32 Users
0 Likes
59.1 K Views
(@davidhodge)

Hi Bearman

And welcome to Guitar Noise. I just sent the Podcast notes to you via email. Please let me know if you don't receive them.

Looking forward to seeing you around on the Forums.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@mickyhiggy)

Hi David or Rumrunner,
First time on this forum. Trying to get a copy of the notes associated with the podcasts if possible. email is [email protected].
Thanks in anticipation,
Mick
P.s. Love this site.

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Hi Mick

And welcome to Guitar Noise. Just sent off a copy of the Podcast notes to you via email. Please let me know if you don't get them for any reason.

Looking forward to seeing you aound on the forums.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@trotter)

Hello,can i get a copy of the Podcast notes
my email is [email protected]

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Hi Trotter

Just sent them off via email. Please let me know if you don't get them.

Welcome to Guitar Noise. And do feel free to post any questions you might have right here at the forums. You will hopefully find us a very friendly and helpful place.

Looking forward to seeing you around on the boards.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@big-lar)
Estimable Member

I'm also interested in the notes. Can you please email me a copy to larry[dot]tubbs[at]tubbsfamily[dot]org. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Hi Big Lar

Just sent them off. Let me know if you didn't get them - my typing's not the greatest and I may have miswrote the address but I think I got it.

Hope you find them helpful. Be seeing you around on the Forum Boards.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@big-lar)
Estimable Member

I got them. Thanks David.

ReplyQuote
(@sirtk)

I'd love a copy of the notes too please. t.knight3 (at) sky.com
I tried to do a similar exercise with the notes on the website but I ended up incomplete. So I know how much effort Mike must have put in.
And the podcasts are a real treat!

cheers
Terry

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Hi Terry

Just sent them off. Please let me know if you don't get them. Glad to hear you're enjoying the Podcasts and I look forward to chatting with you again.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@honestken)

David,

I too would really appreciate a copy of the podcast notes! email sutherlandken(at)yahoo.com

Any recent news on the deal with music publishers association??

I've enjoyed your site for many years now and have learned an awful lot from it.

Please keep up the GREAT work!!!

Ken

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Hi Ken

I just sent them on their way, but my email's been acting up so please let me know if they don't get there.

Thank you, too, for your very kind words regarding Guitar Noise. Rest assured both Paul and I will be working on bringing more and more lessons to this website in the future. In one way or another, we intend to keep Guitar Noise growing better and better.

Paul is still in negotiations with various publishers and I don't want to jinx the process but things are looking fairly positive. We were hoping to be able to make an announcement before New Year's but obviously that wasn't the case. Thing is that we may not be able to get all the lessons back but we're hoping to get most of them back online in the near future.

And, not to be coy or anything (well, okay, to be perfectly coy), there may be other news and announcements coming as a result of all the work (and expense) that Paul's been putting into all of this, so please keep an eye on the Newsletters in the upcoming months. Hopefully we'll have good news a-plenty to share with you all very soon.

And, needless to say, I can't thank everyone here enough for their patience and support. Not to mention for realizing that there's still a huge wealth of tutorial material here even without the tablature. And also, for the most part, for being incredibly civil during this discourse. That's been very helpful when it comes to dealing with all the parties involved.

Peace

ReplyQuote
 hm39
(@hm39)

I too enjoy the site and recently picked up a copy of your Idiot's Guide to Playing Rock Guitar. Thank you for the inspiration. Keep up the great work.

When you get a chance I would like to get a copy of the Pod Cast notes. My email is [email protected]

thanks again

Howard

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Hi Howard

I just sent them off via email. Please let me know if you don't get them.

And welcome to Guitar Noise! We look forward to seeing you around on the Forums.

And also thank you very much for buying a copy of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Playing Rock Guitar. Don't hesitate to email me directly or post a note here on the Forums if you have any questions.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@neztok)
Estimable Member

I would like a copy of the Podcast notes. (just send it off to [email protected] - replace myGNusername) Hey, can you not download all the podcasts on iTunes?

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 6