Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] --> Share things you've learned about guitar

386 Posts
204 Users
0 Likes
214.8 K Views
(@alexmayberry)

Hey great post here. I liked the very first thing about '' learning early and playing being therapeutic ''. Very true statement there in my experience. Even if you just like to learn songs and jam with friends once in while. In that sense, it's also a great way to connect with other people as well. I"ve made many friends since 2009 when I first started learning. And I was astonished at how quickly you learn to connect and network with other musicians and artists. After about a year of playing, it started happening pretty naturally for me.

Just wanted to say thanks again for the post and touch on the therapeutic aspect a little bit. Thanks again!

Alex

ReplyQuote
(@xfiles)

Big thing I learnt was I should have learn guitar at school! Instead I picked drums and although I love playing the kit and am fairly good (ego, much?) I still miss being able to just pick something up when I am working in the home office.

ReplyQuote
(@hthiew)
Eminent Member

Oh love the list. Wish I had this when I first started to play.

HT, Founder of https://PlayGoodGuitar.com

ReplyQuote
 fbf
(@fbf)

Hello buddies,

Any one knows the name of this musical fragment, please tell me. Thanks in advance.

https://clyp.it/g4yealyq

ReplyQuote
(@danielrid)

I regret I have postponed learning guitar until so late...

ReplyQuote
(@habahabakenn)

Always be aware of enjoying music. Daily exercises to get good technique is important, but they are not our goal. It is just a tool. Our goal is to enjoy making music :)

ReplyQuote
(@nethanpaul)
Eminent Member

This thread is so helpful for beginners, they will get a lot of basic ideas and knowledge about learning guitar. Thanks for sharing! :)

ReplyQuote
(@nethanpaul)
Eminent Member

Hey, this thread is great help as I want to learn guitar and planning to buy one. Thanks guys :)

ReplyQuote
 64D
(@64d)

I regret I have postponed learning guitar until so late...

Totally agree!

ReplyQuote
(@martinallen)

A special something: if in case you have a guitar with a Flyod Rose and bolting nuts, supplanting the entire strings takes long and is stressful. Lol. Cant exactly do this whenever one breaks.

ReplyQuote
(@alannaparham)

Try not to murder yourself endeavoring to play it simply like the craftsman who recorded it. For a certain something, in the event that you've quite recently begun you will be worried to the maximum. Something else, it's not genuine masterful. You can even now be unique and play melodies that another person has composed.

ReplyQuote
Page 26 / 26