This is a link to the Fender Customer Support Center. They have pretty good descriptions and pictures showing how to make adjustments.
Search found 65 matches
- September 29th, 2004, 6:11 am
- Forum: Guitar Players Discussion
- Topic: Travel guitars - I know, I know
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3362
Check out the Washburn Rover before you buy a Martin Backpacker. Nick recomended it when I brought up the travel guitar issue a long time ago. It fit what I was looking for a little better than the Martin Backpacker.
- September 10th, 2004, 11:56 am
- Forum: Reviews of Instructional Material, CDs and Shows
- Topic: eMedia Guitar Method Software
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3170
I have been using eMedia for about a month now. According to my wife and kids, I have improved alot. I think they were getting a little tired of hearing Horse With No Name. One thing I really like about eMedia is every time you are introduced to something new (eg. chords, strumming pattern) you are ...
- April 21st, 2004, 2:08 pm
- Forum: Freebies, Giveaways, Contests and guitar apps
- Topic: Musiciansfriend
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3347
http://www.musiciansfriend.com For USA only, Sorry. I know someone had posted a link to their weekly give away a long time ago. Well, it is for real. I just won a 60W amp. To win they want you to sign up for their weekly newsletter. The sales person who contacted me said I only won because the firs...